-All the game accessories or R4 flashcards from us are 100% ORIGINAL and TESTED to work fine before shipping out
-All of our flashcards are pre-updated already to support your lasted DS/DSL/DSI/3DS
-All products which marked with "Free Shipping" are free shipping by Registered Airmail to worldwide.
1. Need another special XBOX 360 VGA output cable when used with XBOX 360 console
2. Follow the image link on the package box to make sure that your connection is correct.
3. Slide the switch to the GAME position, pictures from the devices connected to GAME port will appear on the display device, and also the audio output device will play the sound from the GAME AUDIO device.
4. Slide the switch to the PC position, pictures from the devices connected to PC port will appear on the display device and the audio output device will play the sound from the PC AUDIO device.
5. How to set the resolution of the XBOX 360 console.
Turn on the consoleSelect SYSTEM menuConsole settingsDisplayScreen ResolutionModes: 640X480, 848X480, 1024X768, 1280X720, 1280X768, 1280X1024, 1360X768Select "Yes, Keep these setting"
6. You must revise the resolution of the XBOX 360 console as well, or the resolution will be set to the default resolution (640X480).
Warning---To avoid distorted images or unstable audio make sure all connections are properly connected to the VGA Switch. The VGA port should be firmly fastened, with the screws provided, to the VGA Switch after being connected.